Wednesday 8 October 2014

You!Yes you can make me smile!! :)

Without any filters and any effects,
Yes You!You are just perfect.
Your smile:) is enough to make hearts melt,
Your soft spoken words being so deeply felt.

Nothing can describe the way I feel,
When I see you playing with all your zeal.
Your interviews with those sneaky peaks,
Make my blood rush to my cheeks .

Even when I want to cry like hell,
You can make me feel like all is well.
Your presence is like a dream come true,
Still your absence cant dull my love for you.

With all these years of endless efforts,
You've gained the position which gives me comfort.
Your utterly contagious personality,
Makes me think if its really a reality.

For me you'll always be Mr .Right,
I wish I meet someone who matches your might.
With all my dreams of walking down the aisle,
You!Yes you!can make me smile :)

-Pranjal Sharma.

No comments: