Monday 27 October 2014

The Pacific Above!!

One fine evening with all my knots,
My mind was struck by a serine thought.
Gazing at the stars so high,
No one ever thinks about the sky!

One beautiful morning talking to the birds,
My heart was questioned by a tiny nerd.
Why do people worship the sun?
When the sky is responsible for all the fun!

One stormy night enjoying the rains,
My eyes stood stunned at a lonely lane.
Enjoying the rains they forget  everything,
When sky is the one to suffer the lightening.

Searching for the reasons I roamed,
From every temple to every road.
Disappointed I was at the end of the day,
I returned to my place trying to find the way.

I saw my mom still busy in her chores,
I saw my dad locking all the doors.
I stopped and thought to my mind for a moment,
Our parents are like the Sky working for our improvement.

And all the  mysteries were solved in a while,
My face was flushed with a modest smile.
Realising the importance of my perfect duo,
I bowed humbly to the Pacific above :)

-Pranjal Sharma

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Speechless..!!
Out of the world Pranjal..!!