Sunday 12 February 2017

The rays of the days!

There are days when I don't feel like getting out of bed in the morning, when I don't want to talk to anyone, when there is a thought which keeps on creating chaos in my mind but on the outside I behave like the most sorted being on the planet, when I want to take my frustration out on someone but can't because some where down and deep I still have a soft corner for them no matter how mean they have been to me.

And then there are days when I feel like getting up and celebrating the beauty of the nature around, every tiny detail, the shades of the flowers, the transitions of the sky, the quarrels of the squirrels, the loyalty of the dog, the innocence of a child,  the heart pounding songs, the depth of the words, the brilliance of the writers, the kindness of my creator, the festival called life.

And I know that all of you feel the same. 

I understand, and I want you to understand, there will be things that will take your heart out but there will be things that will put it back too.

And I want to tell you that don't die for the love of the things that get on your nerves and don't die for the love of the people who won't die for you but live for those that get on your heart and stick so hard that all you can do is be the happiest version of you.

-Pranjal Sharma


No comments: