Saturday 21 November 2015

A silent confession!

Tired of the chaos she finally confessed "You say I'm an emotional drama junkie,may be you're right but that's not because I like attention but because I don't want you to leave.
No one has ever been so close to me.
My ardent love for you makes me do so.
I fight for silly reasons and I cry after every possible situation but that's not because I'm too delicate with my heart...but because it gets me your love. I know love is not demanded and it can't be taken,it has to be given,but my love...what am I supposed to do when I cant get you out of my mind for even the smallest fraction of a second.You say there's no such thing as true love but let me tell you that there is true love,greater than you and me,the sky and the moon ,anything and everything. It leaves you lying in the peril of breaking down but you still find relief in that aching agony because you know that you are going to get shattered anyway.
I know you are fed up of the purgatory my company renders upon you but just stay. I've cried a million tears but for now you're the only one holding me together so don't let me breakdown because I'm going to shackle down someday or the other and I don't want it now,not today,not because of you,not here.
May be after years when I'm married to someone else and I see you across the street still with the same poignant personality, I'll smile and the soul beneath my soul will thank you for being the slow poison but still the most soothing herb to my soul. So just be."
While he stood stumped. Because he had never thought of this before.
And for reasons unexplained ,she never cried again.
Not because he inched closer to her woe but because all she wanted was to relieve the pain of being so delicate and after ages she was happy and she took everything she wanted....with a smile! :)

-Pranjal Sharma.

No comments: