Monday 24 August 2015

Don't Spare The Rare!

Living a life without any grieves,
Just like trees blooming with leaves.
Greeting everyday with a cheerful smile,
Little did I know it would be hindered in a while.

One dark night falling to the ground,
With no sound...shaking round and round.
Hard to escape when in outer space,
How life will be?Are things not with me?

And tears came streaming down my  face,
Leave me alone or help me escape.
Roaming around every single lane,
Please help me out..please cure my pain.

Then came the doctor and threw me a rope,
And I held it as the only hope .
Fear pervaded my mind to the core,
Thinking what would he do to me more.

But he cured my pains and rendered me clean,
The taste was horrible but that's how it's been.
I am happy that this phase is finally gone,
I feel relieved and newly born!

From the darker side to a brighter one,
We saw the rush ,the ruthless run.
Emerging from the shadows of moving pain,
Let's promise that we won't feel it again.

I plead to the world to consider our cry,
Don't neglect us,let's give it a try.
Keep it safe and play it fair,
And let's just not spare the rare!
-Pranjal Sharma



No comments: